Tami Cannizzaro is a Director of Marketing for the IBM Industry Solutions Division. She manages an organization responsible for driving global demand generation programs in support of the IBM Smarter Commerce initiative which helps businesses transform their organizations in support of today’s digital, mobile, social customer-centric economy.
After a career as a research analyst on Wall Street, Tami received her MBA from the NYU Stern School of business. During her tenure at IBM, Tami has held a variety of positions supporting the rollout and global launch of IBM’s Smarter Planet, Smarter Commerce, and SOA Initiatives. Tami also established the IBM IMPACT and IBM Smarter Commerce Global Summit Conferences.
Tami is passionate about digital technology, social media and marketing. She lives in Westchester New York and works at the IBM office in Somers New York.
10 Things you don’t know about me
1. I don’t like to fly but love roadtrips
2. I love NPRs ‘Car Talk”
3. I detest long lines (especially if there is no wireless!)
4. I like to dance ‘hip hop’ with my daughter
5. I never wear a watch
6. My favorite city in the world is New York
7. I’m allergic to wheat & seek out gluten free everywhere I travel
8. My first career was a ballet dancer
9. I’m a Johnny Cash fan & love all types of music
10. I dance, run, kickbox, and snowboard for fun in my spare time
Follow me on Twitter @Tamicann.