Tami Cannizzaro is an advocate for business transformation in today’s digital, mobile, social customer-centric economy.
She is a Vice President and head of marketing for Oracle North America. Prior to joining Oracle, she ran marketing for eBay Enterprise, leading the business unit’s rebranding when it split from eBay to become Radial. She also served as Vice President of Marketing at IBM, building the company’s leadership in SOA, Social Business, Smarter Commerce and Cloud computing. Tami received her MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business. She speaks internationally on the topics of Digital Marketing, Social Media and Content Marketing.
Tami is passionate about digital technology, social media and marketing. She lives in Westchester New York and works in New York City.
10 Things you don't know about me
1. I don't like to fly but love roadtrips
2. I work in new york city @120 Park Ave
3. I detest long lines (especially if there is no wireless!)
4. I like to dance 'hip hop' with my daughter
5. I never wear a watch
6. My favorite city in the world is New York
7. I'm allergic to wheat & seek out gluten free everywhere I travel
8. My first career was a ballet dancer
9. I'm a Johnny Cash fan & love all types of music
10. I dance, run, kickbox, and snowboard for fun in my spare time
Follow me on Twitter @Tamicann.